Male diseases are often the main cause of family troubles, they affect the general state of health and cause many other problems. They prevent you from relaxing and feeling the real joy of life. We have made up a list of the 5 top health risks for men.
Top 5 Male Health Problems
Inflammation of the prostate gland occurs in almost half of men in adulthood. This may be due to chronic stress, hypothermia, irregular sexual life, with a weakened immune system. Symptoms of prostatitis: burning sensation and cramps during urination, painful sensations to urinate. Also, there is pain during intercourse, discomfort in the lower abdomen. It is necessary to examine and undergo a course of drug treatment as fast as possible.
Inflammation of the urethra is most often associated with genital infections. Symptoms of the disease resemble the symptoms of prostatitis: painful sensations during urination, burning, cramps. In addition, secretions appear. They can have an unpleasant smell due to the purulent nature of urethritis. In this case, it is necessary to consult a doctor. Sometimes the disease is asymptomatic but in this case, the partner can catch a genital infection.
Sedentary lifestyle, improper sitting while working and driving, and even lack of support from my wife – these are just some of the reasons why your back may hurt. The first two reasons are clear but the latter may be surprising. However, psychosomatics claim that back pain may indicate that a person copes with all the difficulties himself and he really needs the support of a loved one. This does not mean that a woman should take on men’s responsibilities. But she needs to listen, help morally, massage, inspire.
This condition is often associated with nutrition and chronic stress. You eat a lot of fatty and spicy foods, then this is a serious blow to the pancreas. The diet of a man (and the whole family) must be balanced. When you buy high-quality products, you do not need to spend money on pills.
If you have pains of the pancreas, you need to be examined by a doctor. Self-treatment can only harm in this case. It is important to know neglecting pancreatitis can be fatal.
Impotence (erectile dysfunction) is one of the most serious male problems. Men are very worried about this disease and thus further aggravate health problems. What can cause impotence? The most common causes are depression, other nervous disorders, inflammation of the prostate gland, excessive alcohol consumption, problems with the urethra or bladder, physical overwork. A woman should support a man in such a case: no derogatory or offensive expressions and remarks. Remember that impotence may not be associated with age or with male capabilities, so it is important to consult a doctor. Fortunately, erectile dysfunction can be cured in 90% of cases. Today, there are various drugs used to treat this condition. The richest assortment is presented in online drugstores, such as Pharmacy Mall.
Men’s Health: How to Prevent Top Threats?
To avoid common men’s diseases, each man, especially after 40 years of age, should lead a healthy lifestyle and follow some simple rules:
- Stop smoking. To eliminate or minimize the risk of developing prostate and bladder cancer, as well as improve your chances of maintaining erectile function, you should stop smoking;
- Limit alcohol intake. Eliminate alcohol or reduce its consumption to a minimum (30 ml of ethanol per day);
- Go in for sports. An active lifestyle prevents stagnation in the pelvis, keeps your body in shape and protects you from diseases of the reproductive system. Increase your physical activity to 150 minutes of exercise per week;
- Follow the treatment regimen. If you have diabetes, follow all the prescriptions of the doctor and try to maintain the most healthy lifestyle that will increase your chances of avoiding diseases;
- Eat healthy foods. Lower the amount of cholesterol (meat, animal products) foods in your diet, eat plenty of antioxidant-rich vegetables and fruits. Drink more water: frequent urination will allow you to clean the urinary tract from bacteria;
- Treat urogenital infections in a timely manner. Chronic urethritis can cause more serious diseases, such as prostatitis. Therefore, timely diagnosis and adequate treatment of such problems are very important;
- Minimize stress and its effects on your body. Try not to be nervous about trifles, do not to create emergency situations;
- Get rid of excess weight. Normalize your weight and keep it within normal limits. This will allow you to reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction.